News from IMBIM
- Andreas Wallberg and Mathew Webster have been awarded a total of SEK 7 million of Research project grants by VR.
- Birgitta Heyman, Patric Jern, Jin-ping Li, Åke Lundkvist, Aristidis Moustakas, Mikael Sellin and Helen Wang have been awarded a total of SEK 31 million of Starting- and Research project grants by VR.
- Details of protein evoltuion investigated
- New knowledge about retrovirus-host coevolution
- New research shows that bacteriophages (viruses that infect bacteria) can contribute to new functions by revealing hidden potential in their bacterial hosts.
Publicerat vid IMBIM
- Characterization of avian influenza virus attachment patterns to human and pig tissues. 2018
- The PDGF/PDGFR pathway as a drug target. 2018
- Extending the Applicability of Exact Nuclear Overhauser Enhancements to Large Proteins and RNA. 2018
- The endoplasmic reticulum-resident collagen chaperone Hsp47 interacts with and promotes the secretion of decorin, fibromodulin, and lumican. 2018
- A polygenic genetic architecture of flowering time in the worldwide Arabidopsis thaliana population.. 2018
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 5 mediates pleiotrophin-induced endothelial cell migration. 2018
- Mouse Mast Cell Protease 4 Deletion Protects Heart Function and Survival After Permanent Myocardial Infarction. 2018
- Evolution of New Genes and Functions. 2018
- Specificity of glycosaminoglycan-protein interactions. 2018
- The all-intracellular order Legionellales is unexpectedly diverse, globally distributed and lowly abundant.. 2018